Professional engineer team provides intelligent solution for embedded developers. Email us now!.
■ RT-Preempt Patch RT-LINUX system, which meet the requirement of real-time industrial.
■ 1x 1000M+1x 100M Ethernet, which implement the function of Ethernet and EtherCAT.
■ RS485 and CAN interface.
■ Realize difference/single-ended/pulse output by high-speed 32x input+ output port, which implement multi-equipment control in automatic productline.
■ No fan design. With 24H*7 continuous working ability, it can work in strict industrial temperature environment for a long time
◆ High Security system, making the products more secure and reliable
◆ Integrates ARM Cortex-A9 CPU@300M-1GHz, SGX530 3D GPU
◆ Connector: Stamp Hole
◆ Up to 2GB DDR3 RAM and 64GB eMMC
◆ Up to 2x PRU MII and 2x PRU UART
◆ Up to 2x CAN
◆ Up to 6x UART
◆ Highest resolution: 2k*2k
◆ Supports Linux 4.4.41 OS
◆ Operating temperature: -40℃~85℃ (Industrial Grade)
TI AM437x Introduction
– Sitara™ ARM® Cortex®-A9 32-Bit RISCProcessor With Processing Speed up to 1000 MHz
• NEON™ SIMD Coprocessor and Vector Floating Point (VFPv3) Coprocessor
• 32KB of Both L1 Instruction and Data Cache
• 256KB of L2 Cache or L3 RAM
– 32-Bit LPDDR2, DDR3, and DDR3L Support
– General-Purpose Memory Support (NAND, NOR, SRAM) Supporting up to 16-Bit ECC
– SGX530 Graphics Engine
– Display Subsystem
– Programmable Real-Time Unit Subsystem and Industrial Communication Subsystem (PRU-ICSS)
– Real-Time Clock (RTC)
– Up to Two USB 2.0 High-Speed Dual-Role (Host or Device) Ports With Integrated PHY
– 10, 100, and 1000 Ethernet Switch Supporting up to Two Ports
– Serial Interfaces:
• Two Controller Area Network (CAN) Ports
• Six UARTs, Two McASPs, Five McSPIs, Three I2C Ports, One QSPI, and One HDQ or 1-Wire
• Crypto Hardware Accelerators (AES, SHA, RNG, DES, and 3DES)
• Secure Boot (Avaliable Only on AM437x High-Security [AM437xHS] Devices)
– Two 12-Bit Successive Approximation Register (SAR) ADCs
– Up to Three 32-Bit Enhanced Capture (eCAP) Modules
– Up to Three Enhanced Quadrature Encoder Pulse (eQEP) Modules
– Up to Six Enhanced High-Resolution PWM (eHRPWM) Modules
TI AM437x Software Introduction