Professional engineer team provides one-stop service for customers.
ESH series color screen controller is a brand-new intelligent hardware product developed by EMA. The extensive product line has a wide-range of specification and dimension. It is widely used in visual human-machine interaction application area. With true color LCD and capacitive touch screen, ESH101 is featured in simple fashion design, which meet the use habit and aesthetics of modern people.
ESH101 is suitable for the control of industrial and commercial equipment, color screen interaction, human-machine interaction, fresh air system, AC system and high-tech instrument. Because of the 10.1-inch true color display capacitive touch glass panel, ESH101 has simple and soft operation. The ARM CORTEX-A17 Quad-core processor has powerful performance and meet all kinds of operational requirements. Integrated USB OTG, TF card slot and 802.11b/g/n WIFI, ESH101 also meet the hardware connection requirement for different intelligent electrical appliance and control.
ESH101 front view
ESH101 back view
CPU & Memory
ARM Quad-core Cortex™-A17@1.8GHz
10.1寸 MIPI screen
Micro HDMI interface
Micro USB OTG
TF Card Slot (SDHC Standards)
Power Key + Volnume Key
IEEE 802.11b/g/n, internal antenna (Optional)
PMIC integrates RTC
252.46 x 166.50 x 9.27mm
DC 5V 3A
|Driver Support||Serial port, RTC, Ethernet, LCD, Touch screen MMC/SD , USB OTG, USB , Audio input/output|
EMA Launcher management suite：
Root, Application Auto-Starting Customization, Boot Animation Changing
● Locate product fault
● Explain software and hardware resources in EMA embedded product.
● Help users compile and run correctly the source code we offer.
● Help users solve the abnormal problems while using EMA embedded product based on the development package we offered.
● Carrier board custom design service
● System on module custom design service
● Linux/DSP system custom service
● Embedded software development
● EMA fast-boot solution porting
● Project cooperation and development
● Enterprise development training: EMA has a technical team with experienced embedded engineers who have been engaged in embedded hardware and software development for 12 years.
Sales e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Support e-mail: email@example.com
EMA Switchboard: 020-8764-3879
EMA Official Website: www.ema-tech.com
Online Shopping Mall: https://emagz.taobao.com
Rockchip Official Website: http://www.rock-chips.com